Are you an individual who…
- Wants to be in the top 1% of earners in the nation
- Is an analytical problem solver who easily engages in conversations
- Is determined, persistent, assertive, confident, tenacious, and desires to learn & develop invaluable skills
- Thrives in competitive situations; focused on winning and embraces challenges
- Is unwilling to take “no” for an answer
- Enjoys working with a team in a collaborative environment
- Establish new and manages existing equipment finance relationships
- Coordinate with CGCF’s Marketing Team to execute a multifaceted database marketing plan to generate opportunities
- Call on and visit middle and upper middle market accounts and prospects
- Identify and qualify financial transactions
- Work with management to analyze, price, and structure transactions
- Assist in the management of transactions through the funding process
- Utilizing the company’s existing CRM to build and maintain a database of referral sources segmented by source type
- Strong sales experience in the equipment finance industry
- Knowledgeable of lease structuring and pricing
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
- Strategically develop relationships
- Work with team members to drive transactions from bid to funding
- At least three years middle to large ticket equipment financing experience
- Advanced pricing skills; HP, TValue, and SuperTrump desired
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, excellent work ethic, persistence and assertiveness
Why sell for CG?
- Over 2/3 of our Sales VP’s W-2 in mid-6 figures. Senior Account Managers and Account Managers are high earners working their way up to VP status. Competitive salary and benefits included.
- Very close, tight-knit group of people to work with – average Sales VP tenure = 7 years; average tenure for all employees = 7.25 years. We all thrive on working deals!
- Large, protected Sales Territories managed via robust CRM.
- Email marketing program and Territory Marketing Manager program provide consistent, real transaction opportunities.
- Business Development Analysts assist in transaction work such as creating LOI’s, completing transaction summaries, expediting documentation, etc.
- True Team Approach = Customer interaction, strategy, structuring, documentation, etc. supported by senior transaction and finance industry veterans.
- Substantially larger credit window to include S&P CCC+ to AA for lower middle market to large ticket transactions ($100,000 to $250MM). Expert in all structure types: Tax leases, GAAP operating leases, TRAC leases, capital leases, loans.
- Fund all property types including manufacturing & processing, distribution, transportation (land, water, & air), technology, software, installation & services costs, and facility costs and international locations; experts in progress payment transactions.
- Positions available in corporate office and nationwide satellite offices.